TEG'S MEMBERS ARE:
Involved in presenting exhibitions in public venues
Organisations of all sizes and types
Committed to sharing ideas, materials and resources
JOIN US TO:
Discover exciting new exhibitions to hire
Promote your available exhibitions free of charge
Find partners and venues
Network with like-minded professionals
Develop your professional skills
Advertise job opportunities
Consult and download advice on touring
Access and inform research
Keep up-to-date with developments in display
READ MORE BELOW AND JOIN ONLINE....
As a TEG member, you will receive:
- an invitation to our annual exhibitions Marketplace, held in a different region of the UK each year, plus a 50% discount on the delegate fee
- details of our professional development programme and training seminars, plus up to 35% discount on delegate fees
- FREE exhibition advertising through our online database
- online access to our searchable Exhibitions for Hire database, containing exhibitions in all subjects and sizes to suit all venues, audiences and budgets
- online access to TEG’s Handbook, allowing you to consult or download up-to-the-minute guidance on exhibitions practice
- online access to our Venues and Members databases, enabling you to find potential partners and tour venues
- our monthly e-newsletter featuring forthcoming events, news, reviews, case studies and new titles added to our Exhibitions database
- FREE postings at our Jobs & Notices webpage and in our newsletters to share your exhibition-related news and opportunities
- help and advice on touring issues from others in the network
- opportunities to inform research on touring exhibitions
- eligibility to stand for election to our Executive Committee and influence TEG's future development and priorities.
Please note that TEG uses electronic means of communication for all aspects of its membership services.
Who can join?
Ordinary membership is open to any organisation or individual involved in presenting exhibitions in public venues.
If you are a national organisation with several regional offices, we ask that individual regional offices take up separate ordinary membership.
Corporate membership is available to commercial businesses that supply products and services to exhibition organisers.
Overseas organisations with an interest in touring exhibitions in the UK are welcome to join.
Note: As a professional organisation, TEG is keen to encourage consistently high standards in touring exhibitions and we have compiled a set of Standards of Good Practice for members to aim to uphold. Prospective members are therefore advised to consider whether they can aspire towards the Standards, even if they might not be able to achieve some of them in the short term.
HOW TO JOIN
If you join online, you can request a subscription invoice. Invoices will normally be emailed to you within 5 working days of receipt of your form but please allow a little longer during public holiday periods.
Please note that subscribing online is quick and easy and reduces our administrative costs. Payment of subscriptions can be made by bank transfer or cheque. Details are supplied on the invoice. TEG cannot accept card payments.
Corporate members £150 – for further details please read the TEG’s Corporate Members’ Scheme
Membership leaflet (pdf, print or save to disk)
Visit our FAQ webpage
(To get the free Adobe® Reader® to read pdf documents, go to the Adobe download page.)