TEG'S MEMBERS ARE:
Involved in presenting exhibitions in public venues
Organisations of all sizes and types
Committed to sharing ideas, materials and resources
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
To discover exciting new exhibitions to hire
To promote your available touring exhibitions free of charge
To find collaborators and venues
To network with like-minded professionals
To develop your professional skills
To consult and download advice on touring
To access and inform research on touring
To keep up-to-date with developments in display
READ MORE BELOW AND JOIN ONLINE....
As a TEG member, you will receive:
- an invitation to our annual Marketplace, held in a different region of the UK each year, plus a special members’ discount on the delegate fee
- free exhibition advertising through our on-line Exhibitions Search database
- on-line access to TEG’s Handbook of Good Practice in Touring, allowing you to consult or download up-to-the-minute guidance on any aspect of exhibition or touring management
- on-line access to our Venue Search database, enabling exhibition organisers to find potential collaborators and tour venues
- details of our professional development programme and training seminars, plus up to 50% discount on the delegate fee
- a free copy of each issue of Exchange, our six-monthly publication featuring news about forthcoming TEG events, exhibition case studies and reviews, and a list of newly available exhibitions for hire included in TEG's web site database
- regular news and update circulars
- opportunities to inform research on touring exhibitions
- help and advice on touring issues from others in the network
Please note that TEG uses electronic means of communication for all aspects of its membership services.
Who can join?
Ordinary membership is open to any organisation or individual involved in presenting exhibitions in public venues.
Corporate membership is available to commercial businesses that supply products and services to exhibition organisers.
Overseas organisations with an interest in touring exhibitions in the UK are welcome to join.
Note: As a professional organisation, TEG is keen to encourage consistently high standards in touring exhibitions and we have compiled a set of Standards of Good Practice for members to aim to uphold. Prospective members are therefore advised to consider whether they can aspire towards the Standards, even if they might not be able to achieve some of them in the short term.
HOW TO JOIN
If you join online, you can request a subscription invoice. Invoices will normally be emailed to you within 5 working days of receipt of your form but please allow a little longer during public holiday periods.
Please note that subscribing online is quick and easy and reduces our administrative costs. Payment of subscriptions can be made by bank transfer or cheque. Details are supplied on the invoice. TEG cannot accept card payments.
Corporate members £150 – for further details please read the TEG’s Corporate Members’ Scheme
Membership leaflet (pdf, print or save to disk)
Visit our FAQ webpage and if you don't find an answer to your query, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(To get the free Adobe® Reader® to read pdf documents, go to the Adobe download page.)